₹455 – ₹1655
- We feel that English is a funny language and we love it for all its amusing streaks. But when the whole world called a fruit ananas, or something similar, we do not understand the reason why the English chose to call it Pineapple.
- But as a great writer once said, “An Ananas with any other name, still tastes as sweet”.
- Loaded With Nutrients.
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants.
- Its Enzymes Can Ease Digestion.
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer.
- May Boost Immunity and Suppress Inflammation.
- May Ease Symptoms of Arthritis.
- May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise.
Best Before 12 MONTHS from Date Of Packaging.
KEEP IN DRY PLACE