₹455 – ₹1655
- A prune is a dried plum, most commonly from the European plum, and not all plum species or varieties can be dried into prunes.
- A prune is the firm-fleshed fruit of Prunus domestica varieties that have a high soluble solids content that does not ferment during drying.
- Helps digestion. Prunes are high in fiber, which helps prevent hemorrhoids brought on by constipation.
- Controls the urge.
- High in potassium.
- High in vitamins.
- Provides a good source of iron.
- Builds bones and muscles.
- Reduces cholesterol levels.
- Lowers blood pressure.
Best Before 12 MONTHS from Date Of Packaging.
KEEP IN DRY PLACE