Hey, I am Karnataka’s Kodubale Yummy and crunchy fun that pleases your taste buds and benefits your health at the same time.
• Kodubale, also known as Ring Murukkus or Crispy Rings, is a spicy snack that hails from Karnataka, especially enjoyed during festive seasons.
• These rice Kodubale rings are combined with green chilies, coconut, and other spices to give you an authentic South Indian flavor.
These dairy free, and vegan namkeen could be another great addition to your healthy snacking. This is one of the best products and is highly demanded. When are you grabbing your packet?
- Taste the authentic Kodubale all the way from South India.
HEALTH BENEFITS :-
- Gets easily digested, hence does no harm to the digestive system.
- Maintains cholesterol levels.
- Enhances immunity.
- A healthy alternative to curb mid-meal hunger pang.
- Heart healthy.
- Regulates satiety hormone.
INGREDIENTS :- Rice Flour, Refined Flour, Semolina, Edible Oil, Chilli Powder, Salt, Coconut, Ajwain, Cumin Seeds.
Nutritional Value:- [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 526.86 Carbohydrates (g) 58.73 Fat (g) 29.44 Protein (g) 6.75
KEEP IN A DRY PLACE.