Hey, I’m Tiranga Papad. I’m a unique combination of 3 different papads Moong Papad , Chana Papad, Pudhina Papad, Taste of all 3 papads in 1 Tiranga Papad whose concept is adapted from Indian Tri-colour flag. I help for digestion. I’m a great meal snack. For making me you can roast me on burner till I get Brownish in colour or deep fry me for 30-60 seconds or keep me in microwave for 20-50 seconds or you can also Air fry me for 2-3 minutes I’m the most famous papad in Rajasthan. People of Rajasthan loves me the way I’m , Try Me Once, you will fall in love with me.
RURAL AND TRADITIONAL TASTE OF RAJASTHAN
- A quintessentially Rajasthani Papad made with Chana daal (Split chickpeas) , Moong Daal (lentils) , Mint (pudhina).
- Its very light on the gut since Chana daal is the lightest of all Daals.
- Papad was consumed at the end of the meal by our forefathers to lower the Glycemic load of the meal thus keeping us full for a longer time.
- Unfortunately today it’s considered to be unhealthy because of the way its made commercially with cheaper ingredients. If eaten when prepared the right way, in the right quantity it has many nutritional benefits.
- How LOW SALT?
- Unlike commercial papads all our papads are made with Papad Khar or Sajji salt. Sajji was traditionally used to make papads by our ancestors. Today commercial papad manufacturers use cheap substitutes for Saji like Soda Bicarbonate which makes the Papad high in Sodium thus causing lifestyle diseases like Blood pressure and are bad for the stomach.
- Our papads don’t stick to the jaws like commercial papads do because they are made with premium ingredients and spices using artisanal techniques our ancestors had used. These are not mass-produced, factory-made papads. Ours are hand made, sun-dried which is evident from the fact that they may slightly vary in size.
- Its mildly spiced with black pepper just like our Grandma’s used to make.
- Serve them with the meal or as a snack and embellish your meal everytime with minimal effort.
- Taste- Savoury
Well-Known As :-
- Dinner time Snack (Eat with your Dinner)
- Lunch time Snack (Eat with your Lunch)
- Great Appetizer & Digestives.
# Roasted or Grilled papad helps to absorb the fatty material from mouth & throat when consumed at the time or end of meal.
Ingredients: Chana Flour , Moong Flour , Mint(pudhina) , Salt , Black Pepper , Hing (asafoetida) , edible vegetable oil & other ground spices.
Best Before 4 MONTHS from Date Of Packaging.
KEEP IN A DRY PLACE