₹245 – ₹395
Hey, I’m Rajasthani Gatte. I’m a great meal. I’m the most famous Gatte in Rajasthan. People of Rajasthan loves me the way I’m , Try Me Once, you will fall in love with me.
For making me:-
- Boil me for 10-15 minutes in normal water.
- Then, On the otherside prepare a curry with all vegetables , spices or curd / yogurt.
- Then, strain me (gatte) from boiled water.
- Then, add me (gatte) in curry.
- Cook me for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some corriander leaves on curry and your Gatte Ki Sabji is ready for your delicious meal.
RURAL AND TRADITIONAL TASTE OF RAJASTHAN
- A quintessentially Rajasthani Gatte made with Chickpeas Flour (besan).
- Unfortunately today it’s considered to be unhealthy because of the way its made commercially with cheaper ingredients. If eaten when prepared the right way, in the right quantity it has many nutritional benefits.
- Our Gatte are made with premium ingredients and spices using artisanal techniques our ancestors had used. These are not mass-produced, factory-made Gatte. Ours are hand made, sun-dried which is evident from the fact that they may slightly vary in size.
- Its mildly spiced with black pepper just like our Grandma’s used to make.
- Taste- Savoury
Well-Known As :-
- Rajasthani Gatte ki Sabji.
- Anytime Meal.
- Great Appetizer.
Ingredients: Chickpeas Flour (Besan) , Salt , Red Chili & other ground spices.
Best Before 4 MONTHS from Date Of Packaging.
KEEP IN A DRY PLACE