Hey, I’m Potato Fryum Chips / Fryums Chips. I help for digestion. I’m a great meal snack. For making me you can deep fry me for 30-60 seconds or keep me in microwave for 20-50 seconds or you can also Air fry me for 2-3 minutes I’m the most famous fryum in South India. People of South India loves me the way I’m , Try Me Once, you will fall in love with me.
RURAL AND TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SOUTH INDIA
- A quintessentially South Indian Fryum made with Rice (Chawal).
- Its very light on the gut since Rice is very light.
- Fryum was consumed at the end of the meal by our forefathers to lower the Glycemic load of the meal thus keeping us full for a longer time.
- Unfortunately today it’s considered to be unhealthy because of the way its made commercially with cheaper ingredients. If eaten when prepared the right way, in the right quantity it has many nutritional benefits.
- How LOW SALT?
- Unlike commercial fryums all our papads are made with Fryum Khar or Sajji salt. Sajji was traditionally used to make fryums by our ancestors. Today commercial fryum manufacturers use cheap substitutes for Saji like Soda Bicarbonate which makes the fryum high in Sodium thus causing lifestyle diseases like Blood pressure and are bad for the stomach.
- Our Fryums don’t stick to the jaws like commercial Fryums do because they are made with premium ingredients and spices using artisanal techniques our ancestors had used. These are not mass-produced, factory-made Fryums. Ours are hand made, sun-dried which is evident from the fact that they may slightly vary in size.
- Its mildly spiced with black pepper just like our Grandma’s used to make.
- Serve them with the meal or as a snack and embellish your meal everytime with minimal effort.
- Taste- Savoury
Well-Known As :-
- Fryums Chips
- Dinner time Snack (Eat with your Dinner)
- Lunch time Snack (Eat with your Lunch)
- Great Appetizer & Digestives.
# Roasted or Grilled Fryums helps to absorb the fatty material from mouth & throat when consumed at the time or end of meal.
Ingredients: Potato (Aaloo), Sendha Namak .
Best Before 4 MONTHS from Date Of Packaging.
KEEP IN A DRY PLACE